Communities in Schools of Northwest North Carolina
The mission of Communities In Schools is to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
Why We Like Being a Lunch Buddy!
For over 30 years, Communities In Schools has worked to ensure that every child receives these “Five Basics”:
• A one-on-one relationship with a caring adult
• A safe place to learn and grow
• A healthy start and a healthy future
• A marketable skill to use upon graduation
• A chance to give back to peers and community